About The Flatbush Nostrand Junction BID
The Flatbush Nostrand Junction Business Improvement District represents property owners for the purpose of sustaining, promoting and enhancing a vibrant commercial business district.
News...FJ Blog - What's New In The Junction!
Executive Director Of The FNJBID
Meet the new Executive Director of the FJBID, Michelle McClymont. Michelle brings to the BID, her background in civic economic development, her experience from NYC Business Solutions and her knowledge of the neighborhood, yes, she is "home grown"!
Flatbush Junction Streetscape Beautification is COMING!
It is our great pleasure to announce that after 10 years of planning and 4 years as a Business Improvement District (BID), we’re in the final stages of seeing our “Streetscape Beautification”plans come to fruition.
Save the Date: May Business Breakfast for Merchants: Learn Social Media skills and How to attract more Junction shoppers!
Junction Merchants: Make your business operations more efficient! Learn how to navigate social media tools to enhance your business!
Gotta Go to Mo's! The Junction Welcomes Modells Sporting Goods!
Welcome to the neighborhood Modell's. This well known household name-brand retail store opens this Thursday March 8th. Doors open at 8AM so be sure to arrive early. There will be give-aways, door prizes and huge sales.
Open House for Summer Camps at the Flatbush YMCA
Spring is in the air, and summer is even closer. Plans for the kids this summer? Check out the Flatbush YMCA at 1401 Flatbush Ave. Neighborhood grown Executive Director, Kendall Charter shared many exciting things with us at their upcoming Open House.
Business Owners: Check out the top 10 Reasons the Junction is your new home!
Businesses: Top 10 Reasons the Junction is your new home!
Brooklyn College student and staff foot traffic: In 2011, 16,822 students were enrolled at Brooklyn College.Read more
Welcome New Business Owners to The Junction Family
FEEL BEAUTY SUPPLY comes to the Junction!
A new beauty supply chain store has opened in the Junction. FEEL Beauty Supply at 1592 Flatbush Avenue is conveniently located at the corner of Avenue H and Flatbush Ave
The Junction is Going Green!
The Con Edison SBDI program is designed to help small business customers save money and save energy. If you are a Con Edison business customer with an average peak monthly electric demand under 100kW, participating in the program is easy and quick!
Resources for business owners
- 70th Precinct Community Council
- Brooklyn Business Library
- Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce
- Brooklyn College Small Business Center
- Brooklyn Economic Development Corporation
- Business Outreach Center Network, Inc.
- CAMBA Small Business Services
- Community Board 14
- Flatbush Development Corporation
- New York Business Development Corporation
- New York State Small Business Information
- New York Workforce One Centers
- NYC Business Solutions
- NYC Business Express
- NYC Department of Small Business Services
- NYC Department of Transportation
- NYC Financial Network Action Consortium
- NYC Sanitation
- Pratt Center for Community Development
- Project Enterprise
- Small Business Resource Center at the New York Public Library
- United States Small Business Administration
- Women's Venture Fund